Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Teatime Aloe Tea Cleansing Cream | Etude House

Posted by Maryani at 12:17 AM


As promised, here is a review of Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream from this haul :) Bought this one for only PhP198, pretty sulit, yes? :) 

What the label says : Cleansing Cream's creamy texture contains Aloe extract to remove dirt and makeup while keeping skin moisturized with the pleasant fragrance of tea.

Directions : Apply cream to all areas of the face.  Massage thoroughly and wipe clean with cleansing tissues or rinse with warm water to remove excess.

Before anything else, can I just say that I so love the packaging? It's like a little teacup without the handle! Plus the color is just so refreshing :) The Cleansing Cream is available in two other flavors (LOL WHUT) : Milk and Lemon Tea.  I chose this because I instantly fell in love with its scent! It's so refreshing and relaxing like lavender :3



The texture is indeed very creamy but when applied, it's not as sticky as I thought it would be.  And of course, that's a big plus.  I used Pond's cold cream before and I loved it.  Hope this one wouldn't cause breakouts for me too!

And I just have to say this but when I was looking for reviews of Etude House products, I happened to read a blog that says that this cleansing cream is a bit harmful because of the ingredient called paraben.  But I researched, and I found out that this is actually really safe so there is nothing to worry :) *whew* People are just so paranoid sometimes!

Anyway...


I often use these for my face, and with just one swipe, it completely removed all the products from the back of my hand! 8D


I tried it with lipsticks too (but I doubt you would use this as a lipstick remover okay. HAHA  I just want to try T___T) and all the lipstick marks were removed.  The Sophie Cheek Tint didn't budge that easily, though! I had to wipe it off several times.  



And for eye makeup (wasn't able to try eyeshadows! D:), the liquid eyeliner and eyebrow pencil were easily removed with one swipe, the masscara and pencil eyeliner were removed after several attempts 8D

I don't usually wear makeup, especially REALLY heavy makeup so I cannot exactly recommend this to those who do.  But if you would like to use it on a daily basis, I think it's fine because my skin feels sooo smooth afterwards! *_*

I know this tub is a bit unhygienic because you have to use your fingers to apply the cream, so just make sure that you have clean hands and nails XD~ Or better yet, use a spatula or something. Heee.

Will I purchase this again? Yes! I instantly fell in love with its smell and I also love how it makes my skin soft and smooth~ :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Monolid Goddess Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos